KeyNotFoundException when trying to set Cache States

All about Unity plug-in

KeyNotFoundException when trying to set Cache States

Postby Arnold Rauers » October 4th, 2019, 9:37 am

Hi,

i was trying to enable state caching in my rather complex animation,
but i'm getting this error:

Code: Select all
KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <599589bf4ce248909b8a14cbe4a2034e>:0)
GAF.Core.GAFMovieClip.setState (GAFInternal.Data.GAFObjectStateData& _State, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] _Objects) (at Assets/GAF/Scripts/Core/GAFMovieClip.cs:83)
GAFInternal.Core.GAFMovieClipInternal`1[ObjectsManagerType].cacheAllStates () (at Assets/GAF/Scripts/Core/Interfaces/GAFMovieClipInternal.cs:433)
GAFEditorInternal.Core.GAFMovieClipInternalEditor`2[TypeOfManager,TypeOfResource].drawSettings () (at Assets/GAF/Scripts/Core/Editor/Interfaces/GAFMovieClipInternalEditor.cs:123)
GAFEditorInternal.Core.GAFMovieClipInternalEditor`2[TypeOfManager,TypeOfResource].OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/GAF/Scripts/Core/Editor/Interfaces/GAFMovieClipInternalEditor.cs:66)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:501)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

I've made a simple version of my animation and tested it again but the error stays the same.
I'm unable to understand what is wrong in my animation.
Could anyone please help me with this issue.

The used fla is available here (Adobe Animate CC 2019):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v_eU26LqR7XIB9gv-nJGOZL4-_ucuhPg/view?usp=sharing

Thanks
Arnold
Arnold Rauers

Return to Unity Plugin