Return to Unity Plugin

Why my animation not export properly

All about Unity plug-in

Why my animation not export properly

Postby Seweryn Janik » November 1st, 2018, 3:46 am

Hi,
I work on test animation to find proper solution for my game. I try to use your plugin but I have some issues with this.
When I convert .swf file to .gaf (I use standalone converter), in preview it looks fine, after export it to Unity I don't have any proper animation. I have few timelines but some of them show error
(InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
System.Linq.Enumerable.First[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback)
System.Linq.Enumerable.First[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate)
GAFInternal.Assets.GAFAnimationAssetInternal.areStatesCached (Int32 _TimelineID)
GAFInternal.Core.GAFMovieClipInternal`1[ObjectsManagerType].reload () (at Assets/GAF/Scripts/Core/Interfaces/GAFMovieClipInternal.cs:376)
GAFInternal.Core.GAFBaseClip.OnEnable ())
while adding them to the scene and other ones have only one part of my animation (body, arm).

In plugin examples I found the gun.fla file and noticed the "linked" symbol "Allinone". I can't do this in my animation and I don't know why.

I'm attaching .fla file.

TIA
Attachments
testAnimation.fla
my animation
(45.52 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
Seweryn Janik

Return to Unity Plugin