A few of the companies who have used GAF technology:
Our latest testimonials
- GAF greatly reduces the number of steps in game development workflow.
- With GAF you can play any Flash 2D animation (explosions, cutscenes, characters, etc) on mobile devices.
- No special pre-preparation needed to convert your Adobe Flash Pro 2D animations into .gaf format.
GAF delivers the highest performance:
- High FPS, which is possible due to runtime libraries provided and supported by GAF Media;
- Minimal amount of drawcalls achieved by the means of using native API for each framework to control and manage animations;
- Highly optimized texture atlas to achieve minimal RAM consumption and build size.
GAF Converter supports the full capability of Adobe Flash Pro. Support includes:
- Vector graphics;
- Shape, motion, and classic tweens;
- Filters and Masks;
- Frame labels;
- And much more!
With sprite sheets you cannot port the full range of 2D animation possibilities to your mobile game.
- GAF ports the full range of 2D animation possibilities to your mobile game;
- GAF provides fast texture loading into the device memory as against to time consuming loading when using sprite sheets;
- GAF allows preserving custom animation effects, which are lost when using sprite sheets.
We have developed high-performance, flexible and reliable runtimes which turn GAF animations into fully featured game objects supporting all features of the game engine you’re using. Full playback API supported in Unity3d, Cocos2d-x, Cocos2d, Starling.
- Reduced time to market
- Increased team workflow efficiency
- Realized high FPS on animation playback
Pretty Simple Games
- Top rated hidden objects game!
- Long standing user of GAF
- Automated thousands of animation conversions
- Reduced pipeline workflow complexity
- Saved over 3 man months of animator and programming effort
- Improved from 10 to 50 FPS on some iOS devices
- Automatically converted over 3000 complex animations
- Seamless integration of GAF increased game dev workflow efficiency
- App for preschoolers for language learning
- Unity based app using GAF Converter plugin
- Highly satisfied client! (See Testimonial)